Sunday, August 5, 2012

Everybody Knows

"...I can't function the same when you're not here. Calling your name when no one's there. And I hope one day you'll see nobody has it easy. I still can't believe you've found somebody new. But I wish you the best, I guess...
Cause everybody knows, that nobody really knows how to make it work, or how to ease the hurt.
We've heard it all before, that everybody knows just how to make it right. I wish we gave it one more try...one more try, one more try, one more try...'Cause everybody knows, nobody really knows..."
- "Everybody Knows" by John Legend


This song says it all. Everything that I've been trying to communicate is in this song. Every relationship has its ups and downs, and it's part of a relationship. As I expressed yesterday, I don't think his reason was enough to end things--but what can i do? I'm just letting things be. I'll let this song do the rest of the talking for the night. Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment