Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Higher Ground

"I'm so glad that he let me try it again. Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin. I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then. Gonna keep on tryin' till I reach my highest ground."

second chances are like birthday presents. third, fourth and fifth chances are like diamonds and gold--you don't know how real they are until you've tested them out. but once you know they're real, you have to treat them as such, as diamonds and gold, because you could easily lose it since they're so fragile and dainty.

this time around, things are going to be different. i've grown up now. i'm not the same person i used to be a couple of months ago. once in a while my old self will try to come back, but i'm quick to punch her right in the face, and if she tries to get back up, i'll take her legs out. haha!

this is for you. this is for me. this is for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment